Our saw is a highly effective bi-directional cutting chain/wire saw that has a flexible chain blade saw that provides accessibility to hard-to-reach places when cutting wood. The easy-grip 2-3/4" wide plastic handles can effectively protect the user's hands when pulling to cut wood. It is portable and easy to use, and our wire saw can be applied to cut wood, plastic, soft metal, and rubber, and is suitable for hunting, fishing, camping, exploring, emergencies, and other outdoor activities.
• Wire saw is a convenient and practical tool to help you get what you need while outdoors, camping, hiking, and more
• Steel wire saw is portable and easy to use to cut wood, plastic, soft metal, rubber, and more
• Grooved Handle for Rigidity and Grip
• Overall Length: 27"
• Chain/wire dimensions: 24" length x 1/16" thickness
• Lightweight, mini size, flexible, and easy to carry
• Material: 304 stainless steel chain/wire with plastic handles
• Wire Breaking Strength 100 Lbs
• Cuts up to 4" Thick branch
HOW TO USE:
-Method 1: use a firm grip on both handles for maximum cutting efficiency.
-Method 2: Wedge the wire handles into the ends of a single branch to create a bow saw.