- Shelf Life: When used properly the treated water will have a shelf life up to 5 years!
- Strength: Bleach and iodine are common oxidants to use when treating water, but Aquamira is a stronger oxidant. It has a greater pathogen killing power, which helps ensure safer drinking water.
- Reliable: Pesky slime build up in the storage containers can cause a lot of issues if a disaster strikes. Aquamira helps prevent slime build up, leading to a more reliable way to store your water.
- Quality Taste: Sometimes stored water can develop a funny taste, with Aquamira that is no longer an issue. It not only enhances the taste of the stored water, but it also kills bacteria that cause odor.
- Chlorine Dioxide..........2%
- Other Ingredients........98%
- Net Volume: 2 FL. OZ (60ml)
- Phosphoric Acid Activator..........5%
- Other Ingredients......................95%
- Net Volume: 2 FL. OZ. (60ml)
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Avoid direct contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Keep out of reach of children